HaHaHa....studyin for english N'level....strange leh tomolo my English N'level and i not feelin scare or wat at all...nvm forget about exam let tok bout me...Yesterday my parents went to Indonesia and will be away for 2 days 1 night...I invite 2 of my fren to overnite...Huajian 9pm+ come and we buy dinner at Bukit Gombak....We play games all the way and about 1.30am in the wee hour Kuong Lim call and say he wan to come WUAHAHAHA we fetch him at 7Eleven coS it VerY late at nite or shud i say morning lolxxx...we had fun play games till 4am -____-....then we SLEEP !!! Hua Jian SNORE !!! bth i cant sleep sia :X Then the morning WHICH is TODAY morning me go play soccer at Bishan cos every week go there ^^ I SCORE a goal !!! hehehe then go home and get change and zhao to CAUSEWAY point, SOOOO sleepy still ask me go there hahah but nvm i also haven eat....Then I go home AND HERE i now writing this While STUDYING for tomolo exam........Haiz... till next time lah eh
s0metimes i wished s0me0ne out there will findd me; ``____x 9:03 PM